Smoke and Fire Damaged Bathroom in Sedona, AZ
This bathroom in Sedona, Arizona, had a fire that started due to the vent in the room. The vent had never been properly cleaned, and when a cleaning service left it running the dust in the vent ignited. SERVPRO of Flagstaff/East Sedona was called in to help with the cleanup from the fire, and to deodorize the home after the smoke damage. In this bathroom, a lot of debris and building materials had to be removed before we could start the deodorization process. Please contact us if you have smoke or fire damage. Our technicians take the time to make it look "Like it never even happened."