A Badly Burnt Bathroom in Sedona, Arizona
The vent in this bathroom in Sedona, Arizona, had never been cleaned and eventually the dust ignited and started a fire. SERVPRO of Flagstaff/East Sedona was contacted to come in help with the fire and smoke damage. Our technicians removed all of the damaged materials from the affected rooms, and also cleaned up the debris from the fire. After the room was cleaned, the technicians began deodorizing the room using gaseous bleach. The bleach is able to penetrate and destroy the particles that caused the home to smell like smoke. Contact SERVPRO of Flagstaff/East Sedona if you have any questions about how we handle smoke and fire damage!